"The words that we attach to our experiences become our experience."

2.15.2011

Date Night

Well, I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day.  Whether or not you had someone special to celebrate with, Valentine's Day is always a fun day to get dressed up and go out for a good dinner.  Who doesn't love an excuse to do either of those things?

My friend Laura and I were so excited to get dolled up for our respective nights out that I decided to do a joint outfit post for us!  We were both trying to get a little extra dolled up last night because we tend to rush around during our busy days in our gym clothes and needed that little boost.

Laura has an amazing fashion sense. I drool over some of the items in her closet.  Not to mention, I think she's a little blogger in the making, or at least she has great ideas if she were to become one.  Laura actually gave me the brilliant idea to start featuring some of our friends in my posts.  She suggested I post about different trends we see our friends trying out and encourage others to try them.  Honestly, why didn't I think of that sooner?  I can't wait to start incorporating my friends into my posts. I'm probably going to start with Laura soon, and I look forward to diving into her closet with her.

Fashion sense aside, Laura is a phenomenal individual.  If I had to pick one word to describe her I would absolutely choose leader.  Laura's presence in a room is outstanding, and her passion for everything she does simply amazes me.  I don't know how she accomplishes all that she does in a day and still makes time to be my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment