"The words that we attach to our experiences become our experience."

2.28.2011

Into The Gloss

{Clinique's new Bottom Lash Mascara}
I don't have a lot of time to post right now, so I decided I'll share a little something that I read today instead.

Into the Gloss is a blog I check regularly, and if you're a fashion/beauty girl you'll quickly become addicted.  Their posts discuss fashion and beauty from the inside, which they define as the fashion industry and my particular favorite, the street.  The posts include some really fascinating interviews with stylists, models, designers or even famous DJs about their beauty regimens or fashion tips.  Today's post struck me because it was all about mascara: my makeup staple.

Check it out for yourself here.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment