"The words that we attach to our experiences become our experience."

2.18.2011

The Good and The Silly


It's Friday!  Let's go over some of the good and the silly that's on my mind right now...

the good:
-I have successfully studied in advance for my exams next week
-I just received a beautiful birthday card in the mail from my sisters (see above)
-I'm wearing a short-sleeved shirt in February woo woo
-I gave my room a great cleaning this morning
-I will be receiving visits from several members of my family this weekend being that it's my birthday!

the silly:
-I woke up with a severe case of Conjunctivitis, aka the dreaded PINK eye
-I'm studying at my desk with one eye open since my eye is so sore
-My teacher actually stopped his lecture at one point the other day to ask me to stop sneezing.  He was kidding, but stillllll
-I still haven't stopped thinking about minx nails
-The fact that I have an absolute aversion to mustard but these pants may be helping me to get over it quickly.

Have a good weekend! xxx

{Aren't they the best? p.s. I miss them too!}

1 comment: