"The words that we attach to our experiences become our experience."

2.17.2011

The Little White Dress


The little black dress is a classic wardrobe staple that I will forever adore.  Albeit, it's the little white dress that has caught my attention more recently.

For as long as I can remember, I've been a fan of clean, crisp white clothing.  Each year as spring and summer roll around, I am always on the lookout for great white jeans, t-shirts, shorts, bikinis, you name it.  This year is no different, with the exception of the fact that I've added the little white dress into the mix.  The minimalism of a white dress is something that I believe to be perfectly chic.

The little black dress is known for its sleek sex appeal, but the little white dress is probably more appealing for its versatility; it can be worn during the daytime and nighttime, which is something I don't believe the little black dress offers.  We all assume the woman in the black dress is immediately noticeable, but the woman in the white dress just may be more salient in the upcoming seasons.

1. Nasty Gal Belle Chiffon Dress
2. Nasty Gal Slice Of Heaven Dress
3. Miss Selfridge Cream Mesh Dress
4. American Apparel Tank Dress
5. Topshop White Sheer Shift Sleeve Dress (try saying that 3x fast- some serious alliteration)
6. Nasty Gal Cloud Nine Cutout Dress
7. Urban Outfitters Sparkle and Fade Shirtdress

No comments:

Post a Comment